Since 2015 the Smart Anything Everywhere initiative aims to promote and expand European SME’s capabilities in some key technology areas such as:
• Cyber-physical and embedded systems
• Customized Low Energy Computing, powering Cyber-Physical Systems and the Internet of Things.
• Flexible and wearable electronics/Organic Large Area Electronics.
• Widening Digital Innovation Hubs
The current phase of the SAE ecosystem development is focused on consolidating collaboration amongst SAE project stakeholders.
After a long period of limitations and physical distancing due to COVID-19, this workshop will provide an opportunity to reconnect and boost relations between Digital Innovation Hubs (DIH’s), SAE/I4MS projects and stakeholders across the European region.
To achieve this goal, a two-day event has been designed, focusing on:
– Technologies and Digital Transformation.
• Applications and experiments.
• Technologies against COVID-19 crisis
• Innovation from labs.
– Boosting Collaboration:
• Business models and sustainability.
• The future EDIH development.
• Success histories in DIH development.
• Cascade funding model and opportunities for SME’s
This is an opportunity to share experiences and experimentation, learn from other programs and collaborate of future ideas.